Sunday 25 October 2009

Halloween


It's Halloween next weekend. I never normally do anything but this year a friend and I have decided that we will, and have given ourselves a range of outfits to choose from.

Squaws

Inspired by the JC/DC show and make-up. This might be our strongest option, mostly because we really want to wear feathers in our hair, and I can wear my Karen Millen boots out again. Not that I don't all the time.



Bad Fairies/ Zombie Ballerinas

We saw a little girl in the street in this fabulous mini-Witch costume from a supermarket. It had a very pretty tiered skirt made from different strips of torn-looking fabric, which made us think of fairies. Not sure I can bring myself to don wings though, so I may wear the same outfit, with ballet shoes, and scary eye-liner, and pretend to be a zombie ballet dancer instead.
Flappers

Not really scary but I do already own the headband, the little shoes, the pearls, the feather boa, and the dress.



Damon from Blur

Tell me it wouldn't be scary to find yourself stuck in a lift with this:


and the scariest option of all, Chavs.


I'll say no more.

Anyone care to cast a vote either way?

No comments:

Post a Comment