Sunday 25 October 2009

Chanel Eye Gloss


Has everyone seen these already? I saw them at the airport and wanted them immediately.

I don't have the money at the moment so if anyone bumps into Santa could you let him know they're on my list? They are the eye shadow my teen dreams were made of.


Above, an image from Chanel's advertising campaign. 

Love the Halloween/masquerade ball connotations of the mask, and the glosses still look fab, and a bit more rock'n'roll, if more roughly blended. 

But I guess the rock look is going out. I suspect things will go goth for the next few months, with Chanel's entire Autumn range based around Noir, alongside an option on the very bright shades showcased by JC/DC and Luella at fashion week, but no matter what palette you choose, I see the strongest trend in make-up being immaculate application, which means that we like the lady above, are going to need to look perfect. 

Ladylike chic is on its way back. Consider yourselves warned.

http://uma.chanel.com/-makeup-eyes-eye-shadows-eye-gloss-exclusive-creation-/product/MAEMU2BJ 

And here's a video on how to best apply them by the always down-to-earth Bobbi Brown

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P__jbFj3cUI

No comments:

Post a Comment